Translator !

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Films I like (Evee)




Hi! :)

Today I want to talk about my favourite films. I like most types of films, but I the ones I like the most are thrillers.
The best film of my childhood is Coraline, and it is produced by the same director of the film Nightmare before Christmas I love that film because of the characters, the story... And I love Timb Burton!I´ve seen this film around 15 times, and I´m not tired of it!
I also like a film called Penelope. I´ve never seen it before, but I thing it is such a good film. It is about a girl that is borned with pig ears and a pig nose, and she can only become a normal girl if she marrys a boy that really LOVES her. This film is funny but it´s also nice!
Resultado de imagen de penelope filmResultado de imagen de coralineResultado de imagen de nightmare before christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment