Translator !

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

MY JOB

Hi, I`m Megan!!

I think that my job is very interesting so I'm going to talk about it.

As you can remember I work in Dubai as a flight attendant. I think that it is a very interesting job because you can visit many countries and cities all over the world without paying too much.

I said without paying too much because my airplain agency pay me the hotel.

That means that when I travel as a flight attendant and I go to another country I have to stay there few days waiting to my next flight to Dubai, so my agency pay me a hotel in that city or country and this few days I can take a break to visit all that I can. And I only have to pay the ticket to the place that I want to see.

So being a flight attendant is exciting because you can get many benefit.

I hope you like it my job and I would enjoy to know that you want to be that in the future too.

BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment