Translator !

Saturday, February 18, 2017

THE WALKING DEAD --------------------------- Khaleesy :D

                                                                                                                       SECTION: Series

LETS TALK ABOUT "THE WALKING DEAD"

Hello lovers of dragons 🐉🐉💘!!  Welcome one more day, today's section is "Series" and we're going to talk about "THE WALKING DEAD" 




DESCRIPTION:
TWD😉💜🙋 is one of my favourite tv serie. It is about an apocalipsis 💀💥 zombies and how some people survive to it, and how it appear conflicts agains them 💨. I get hooked on it 😬😊, a few months ago, when I saw the first episode of the first season! and then I saw all the seasons in two months!! (more or less).


MY FAVOURITE ONES:

↦ One of my favourite phrases is " We always think that there'll be more time...but it always ends"💭  I think that is truth, because the time pass VERY FAST  🙈so you might take advantage of it.🙌 
↦ My favourite character is Daryl Dixon !! I love his personality. He always want to help anothers, his is a very trustworthy man and he is also the bravest character in the serie in my opinion. 
↦ One of my favourite scenes is when they kill 💀 to the GOBERNOR. It causes a lot of satisfation 💪💪!!!!





                            💣💣💣💀💀↑↑



Bye,bye lovers of dragons 💘🐉!! Have a good week and I hope you liked this post 























No comments:

Post a Comment