Translator !

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

tim BURTON

Heey! What´s up Eveers! 

Today´s post is about a person which I love every work, film and project of him. He´s 

               Resultado de imagen de tim burton png 

I seriously have been loving all his work since I was very little.
He has been very inspirational for me, and I feel very indentified with the characters he creates.

You´ve probably seen some of his films, but if you see any of his drawings or just anything he has made, you are going to recognise it immediatly !
 Resultado de imagen de tim burton personajesResultado de imagen de tim burton personajes
 

I seriously have watched ALL OF HIS FILMS and he can´t stop amazing me. Ihave some books about him too. I´m a very big fan

 Imagen relacionada
 
 
 Some days ago, I wached one of his films called 
ED WOOD.
It is a b&w film, and it is about a  film director who could not succes in this " directors world ", just like Burton.
It is absolutely fantastic, and a bit old 😂

 
Resultado de imagen de ed wood peliculasResultado de imagen de ed wood peliculas

 Resultado de imagen de ed wood peliculas    ED WOOD 1994


The actor Johny Depp has appeared a lot of times in his films, and he´s also my favourite actor 💙

 Resultado de imagen de johnny depp 


MY FAVOURITE FILM :

This has been VERY hard to choose, but I would say 
FRANKENWIEENIE  


Resultado de imagen de frankenweenie








Resultado de imagen de frankenweenie
  

 but absolutely... CORALINE

I seriously can not explain how much I love this film. It was and is still going to be my fav film ever ! I don´t know how many times I have watched it, but I´m pretty sure that more than 25 times 😂
Please please please WATCH IT . This film makes me so happy and I feel like when I was 6 or something hahah. But still love it 💚

   Resultado de imagen de los mundos de coraline






Resultado de imagen de los mundos de coraline



Byee Eveers I hope you like this a lot and please comment ! love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment