Translator !

Monday, May 15, 2017

๐Ÿ’™ H e y    W h a t ´ s   u p
 E v e e r s

Today , I´m going to talk about a type of art that I really like, and I hope you do too. And I had an idea... I´m going to write down a song in each post for you : ) .Just so you can listen to new music ☺Let´s start ! :D


P H O T O G R A P H Y  




..............  P H O T O G R A P H Y  .................

 First of all. I am far from being a proffesional or anything hehe, I started taking photos this year and I´m learning. 

- In my opinion, It´s not the camera you use, it is how you use it. You´re not going to take the BEST picture in the world by using a very good camera.  

- What do I like to take photos to ? 

Sometimes, my friends and I meet and I try to express my creatitvity by telling them how to pose, or searching for new locations to shoot. Once, I heard a photographer telling that he loved to take photos, but there was something left in those. They needed life. And what does express life better than a person ?

and also random things ๐Ÿ˜‚ something as "macro"

" Don´t think just about taking a good photo. Photos aren´t made by theirselves. Go, explore and SHOOT "

----------------------- I N S P I R A T I O N -----------------------------  
 Most of the time, I get my inspiration from instagram, and I don´t try to copy their photos, I try to figure out an idea and express it myself. 

Sometimes, ideas just come to me haha. Maybe when I´m listening to music, watching a serie or taking a shower... I try to improve my creativty by taking photos of any random thing some times drawing it.

Knowing that my pictures are not the best by far, I always try to do my best. Cheking if this or that is focused, trying to edit it as best as I can... And I love to learn new things !! ( My brother sometimes teaches me hehe )

" You don´t take a photography, you MAKE it


------------------------- L E A R N I N G -------------------------

I absolutely don´t hink that buying a camera is worth it it you use it in authomatic mode. I mean, you have your phone for that. ( this is all my o p i n i o n ) I would´t buy a camera if I didn´t really like photography, and I can tell that if you realy like it, you´d love to learn and learn... so I think cameras theirselves are made for that. Just play with the lightning, and have fun because I think that is the best part of all this.

I understand people using authomatic mode, a picture´s not going to be bad only because it was taken in that mode, but I don´t get the fun part of all this if you do that, and I think it is REALLY worth it if you learn to shoot in manual, and not being the typical tourist with the camera hanged in his neck :D 


------------------- F O R    F I N I S H I N G -------------------------

I know this post´s HUGE comparing it to the ones I usually write, and I don´t wanna make it that long so I´m going to finish by writing down my FAV <3 photographers (insta) 


pau.mira
bokehture
gioisblue
kai.boet
devonart_
alvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

If u wanna chek them ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜€ 





SORRY FOR MAKING THIS THAT LONG BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME READING IT ๐Ÿ’œ


Bye , love ya !๐Ÿ‘‹

 Time away from home - summer salt



 Resultado de imagen de photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment