Translator !

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Heey ! What's up Eveers πŸ¦„

So first of all, I wanted to say that I totally ran out of ideas ! ☹
So I'm gonna talk about varied things πŸ˜‚✌


🌼 some of my friends and I are goig to the final athletics competition, and I am so excited, but also a little bit scared because I wanna do my best 🐸

🌼 The other day, me and my friends went to the countryside to have lunch, because there's a festivity in my town and everyone does that. It is so much fun !πŸ’πŸšœπŸŒž

🌼 I HAVE LOTS OF EXAMS and I am so stresseeeeeedπŸ˜‚ I think I did well in today's one, but we'll seeπŸ€•πŸ€“ I have a lenguage one this fridayπŸ€”

🌼 I have started a new series called " Las chicas del cable " It is a spanish series, and it is very nice ! I'm watching the 1st season. I also finished BATES MOTEL and omg... I love it so muchπŸ€“❤

🌼 I should be training right now so...


BYE EVEERS ! I hope you all like this a lot ❤🚜🌞 please comment xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment